Key features include:
- Lightweight Raleigh classic steel twin tube low-step over frame
- Raleigh steel classic fork
- Shimano Tourney 7 speed gear system
- Shimano Revoshifter gear selector
- Shimano Tourney TZ21 14-28T cassette
- KMC chain
- Single 42T chainwheel
- Classic aluminium colour coordinated chainguard
- 170mm silver aluminium crank arms
- Aluminium 9/16" trekking pedals
- 118mm square tapered bottom bracket
- Alloy V-brakes and levers
- Colour coordinated alloy double wall rims
- Alloy front and rear 36H nutted hubs
- Innova IA-2403 700c x 38c full cream tyres
- 545mm wide steel city handlebars and brown stitched grips
- Steel trekking handlebar stem
- Raleigh classic comfort saddle and alloy micro-adjust seatpost
- Colour coordinated front and rear steel classic mudguards
- Brown wicker style basket
- Colour coordinated steel classic rear carrier with elasticated s
- Aluminium kickstand included
Cycle Condition: Scuff on front left rim of rear rack, small dent and chips on end of front mudguard.
Relaxed geometry frame with swept back handlebars ensure a comfortable, relaxed, upright ride. Added extras include soft trekking grips, comfort saddle, propstand, ding dong bell, basket, colour coordinated mudguards, chainguard and rear carrier.
7 speed Shimano Revoshift gears allow for easy gear changing.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Cameo burgundy bike to most of the UK.