Key features include:
- Magnesium alloy monocoque frame with integrated carry handle
- Magnesium alloy tapered blade fork
- Magnesium alloy 3 spoke mag wheels
- Allen key flush mount wheel nuts
- Pneumatic 12" x 2.125" fast rolling tyres
- 420mm wide handlebars
- Soft compound mushroom grips
- Alloy quill handlebar stem
- Padded vinyl saddle with integrated grab handle
- 25.4mm x 200mm seat post
- Alloy allen key seat clamp
- Saddle height: min 38cm - max 48cm
- Rider inside leg: min 28cm - max 42cm
- Minimum stand-over height: 26cm
- Handlebar height: min 54cm - max 59cm
- Suitable for ages 2-4 years
- Weight: 4.4kg
The Buster #1 balance bike is a great way to get children aged 2-4 years started on their own adventures.
Buster balance bikes feature a unique magnesium alloy monocoque frame design which incorporates a carry handle, which is finished in a vibrant, eye-catching gloss paintwork that's sure to get you noticed, wherever you go!
Other highlights include a magnesium alloy fork up front, striking 3 spoke design magnesium alloy wheels with allen key flush mount wheel nuts and pneumatic tyres, soft touch mushroom grips and a padded saddle with built-in grab handle.
A Buster balance bike makes for an ideal start that will enable the young rider to gain excellent control of the bike, strengthen their abilities, and lead them onto their next bike, without the need for stabilisers.
Free delivery on the Buster #1 red boys balance bike to most of the UK.