Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel frame with curved double top tube
- Unicrown straight blade steel fork
- Alloy wheel rims
- Pneumatic 12" x 2.125" fast rolling cream tyres
- 420mm wide chrome plated handlebars
- Soft compound mushroom grips
- Alloy quill handlebar stem
- Pippin padded vinyl saddle
- Integrated 25.4mm x 200mm seat post
- Quick release alloy seat clamp for easy saddle height adjustment
- Genuine natural wicker detachable front basket
- Chrome plated "ding-ding" bell
- 23cm cuddly toy "sitting bear" included
- Saddle height: min 40cm - max 50cm
- Rider inside leg: min 37cm - max 50cm
- Handlebar height: min 61cm - max 66cm
- Suitable for ages 2-4 years
- Weight: 4.8kg
Pippin balance bikes feature a unique heritage style frame design which incorporates a curved double top tube, then finished in a beautiful pastel satin paint shade with individual embossed letter decals, for that added touch of class.
Other highlights include alloy wheels with pneumatic tyres, quick release saddle for easy height adjustment, soft touch mushroom grips and a traditional bell to warn people you're coming.
The Pippin Popsicle also comes with a genuine mini wicker basket which features a nice surprise - your very own cuddly toy bear!
A Pippin balance bike makes for an ideal start that will enable the young rider to gain excellent control of the bike, strengthen their abilities, and lead them onto their next bike, without the need for stabilisers.
Free delivery on the Pippin Popsicle green balance bike to most of the UK.