Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy frame with teardrop toptube & square downtube
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Shimano Tourney 18 speed gear system
- Shimano RevoShift gear selectors
- Shimano 14-28T 6 speed freewheel
- KMC Z-33 chain for reliability
- Triple chainset
- Single sided chainguard
- 3 piece crank system
- Alloy 152mm crank arms
- Junior resin pedals with colour-coded non-slip rubber inserts
- Fully adjustable bottom bracket
- Alloy V brakes with front brake modulator
- Alloy adjustable reach brake levers
- Black alloy single wall rims
- Narrow 24" x 1.50" black small block tyres
- 560mm wide, 30mm rise handlebars, 6° back sweep
- Dual compound handlebar grips
- Alloy adjustable A-head handlebar stem
- Alloy allen key seat clamp
- 27.2mm x 250mm seat post
- Gear protector guard
- Weight: 13kg
The Raleigh Zero 24 is the ultimate sporty boys bike finished in a super cool matt paint effect. It has been designed with a Shimano 18 gear system for confident riders, ready for a more grown up bike.
Narrow tyres have been selected for this model with a modern small block tread pattern, making the wheels slimmer and lighter than the majority of the other children's bikes on the market. These tyres are suitable for riding on all terrains.
An aluminium frame with oversized hydro-formed tubes results in a strong, yet lightweight frame, which is easy to manoeuvre and is exceptionally durable. Special junior non-slip pedals have been fitted, featuring rubber pads to prevent feet slipping off.
The Zero 24 also boasts a V brake modulator, which regulates the force applied to the front V brake, resulting in smoother braking. Finally, the frame graphics are under a clear lacquer coat, which means that the decals will remain undamaged for years.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Zero 24 navy bike to most of the UK.