Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy frame with teardrop toptube & square downtube
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Single speed gearing, for uncomplicated cycling
- 16T freewheel
- KMC chain for reliability
- Single sided chainguard
- 3 piece crank system
- Alloy 127mm crank arms
- Junior resin pedals with colour-coded non-slip rubber inserts
- Fully adjustable bottom bracket
- Alloy V brakes with front brake modulator
- Alloy adjustable reach brake levers
- Black alloy single wall rims
- Narrow 16" x 1.50" black small block tyres
- 500mm wide, 30mm rise handlebars
- Dual compound handlebar grips
- Quill type handlebar stem
- Alloy allen key seat clamp
- 27.2mm x 230mm seat post
The Raleigh Zero 16 is the ultimate sporty boys bike finished in a super cool matt paint effect. It has been designed without gears to make your childs transition to a bike without stabilisers hassle free.
Narrow tyres have been selected for this model with a modern small block tread pattern, making the wheels slimmer and lighter than the majority of the other children's bikes on the market. These tyres are suitable for riding on all terrains.
An aluminium frame with oversized hydro-formed tubes results in a strong, yet lightweight frame, which is easy to manoeuvre and is exceptionally durable. Special junior non-slip pedals have been fitted, featuring rubber pads to prevent feet slipping off.
The Zero 16 also boasts a V brake modulator, which regulates the force applied to the front V brake, resulting in smoother braking. Finally, the frame graphics are under a clear lacquer coat, which means that the decals will remain undamaged for years.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Zero 16 red bike to most of the UK.