Key features include:
- Lightweight aluminium low step-through frame
- Hi-tensile steel straight bladed fork
- Single speed gearing, for uncomplicated cycling
- Single 16T freewheel
- KMC chain for reliability
- Fully enclosed chainguard
- 1 piece crank system
- Junior resin pedals with colour-coded non-slip rubber inserts
- Fully adjustable steel bottom bracket
- Linear pull alloy V brakes with front brake modulator
- Alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy single wall rims
- 16" x 2.125" white tyres
- 520mm wide, 100mm rise colour-coded handlebars
- Heritage inspired handlebar grips
- Alloy seat clamp with 27.2mm x 152mm seat post
- Heritage inspired saddle
- Colour-coded mudguards
- Genuine natural wicker detachable front basket
- Molli plush dog toy included
- Colour-coded stabilisers included
- Weight: 10kg
The Raleigh Molli 16 is every little girl's dream bike. Inspired by grown-up classic bikes, it features a beautiful traditional wicker basket, tan grips and saddle, and your childs very own Molli cuddly dog toy, which is sure to be their new best friend.
The Molli 16 is built with a lightweight aluminium frame and high-rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position to encourage young riders to look ahead while riding and avoid accidents. It also comes with detachable stabilisers.
Other features include powerful alloy V brakes for an improved braking performance, alongside adjustable brake levers, which can be easily operated by smaller hands. Alloy wheel rims give an improved surface for the brake blocks to operate against.
The Molli 16 has a fully enclosed chainguard to stop dirt getting on your child and their clothes and also keep their fingers safe. Also, the Mollis graphics have been applied under a clear lacquer coat to ensure they don't fade, chip or peel over time.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Molli 16 purple girls bike to most of the UK.