Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy low step-through frame with oval downtube
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Shimano Tourney 6 speed gear system
- Shimano RevoShift gear selector
- Shimano 14-28T 6 speed freewheel
- KMC Z-33 chain for reliability
- Single sided chainguard
- 3 piece crank system
- Alloy 140mm crank arms
- Junior resin pedals with colour-coded non-slip rubber inserts
- Fully adjustable bottom bracket
- Alloy V brakes with front brake modulator
- Alloy adjustable reach brake levers
- Alloy double wall colour-coded rims
- Narrow 20" x 1.50" cream small block tyres
- 540mm wide, 30mm rise handlebars
- Junior stitched handlebar grips
- Quill type handlebar stem
- Alloy allen key seat clamp
- 27.2mm x 250mm seat post
The Raleigh Chic 20 is the ultimate girlie bike finished in a delicate metallic cherry satin-effect paintwork. It features a Shimano gear system that's been designed with 6 simple gears to make your childs transition to using a geared bike hassle free.
Narrow tyres have been selected for this model with a modern small block tread pattern, making the wheels slimmer and lighter than the majority of the other children's bikes on the market. These tyres are suitable for riding on all terrains.
The lightweight aluminium frame has a lower top tube to make getting on and off the bike easier for your little girl, even in dresses and skirts. Special junior non-slip pedals have been fitted, featuring rubber pads to prevent feet slipping off.
The Chic 20 also boasts a V brake modulator, which regulates the force applied to the front V brake, resulting in smoother braking. Finally, the frame graphics are under a clear lacquer coat, which means that the decals will remain undamaged for years.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Chic 20 bike to most of the UK.