Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame with oval downtube
- Hi-tensile steel straight blade fork
- Single speed gearing, for uncomplicated cycling
- Single 16T freewheel
- KMC chain for reliability
- Fully enclosed chainguard
- 1 piece crank system
- Junior resin pedals with colour-coded non-slip rubber inserts
- Fully adjustable steel bottom bracket
- Alloy caliper brakes
- Alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy single wall rims
- 12" x 2.125" red line tyres
- 480mm wide, 50mm rise handlebars with crossbar
- Handlebar safety pad
- Colour coded comfort mushroom grips
- Alloy seat clamp with 27.2mm x 180mm seat post
- Seat post fixing plastic rear mudguard
- Stabilisers included
- Weight: 7.5kg
Perfect for active youngsters, the Raleigh Atom 12 boasts a bold, modern design and is packed with safety features to ensure your little ones are protected. For your child's first experience of cycling, an aluminium frame is ideal as it's lightweight.
The Atom 12 features a full chainguard with graphics to match the bike design. Not only does this stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes, but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chainwheel covered and away from little fingers.
Stabilisers are an essential for your child's first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely.
The Raleigh Atom 12 is not only packed with a great spec but with a range of safety features fitted as standard. Finally, the frame graphics on this bike are under a clear lacquer coat which means that the decals will remain undamaged for years to follow.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Atom 12 red bike to most of the UK.