Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series heat-treated aluminium frame
- Hi-tensile steel tapered blade fork with mudguard eyelets
- Single speed gearing for uncomplicated cycling
- 16T freewheel
- KMC Z-410 chain for reliability
- 3 piece crank system with single 28T chainwheel
- Fully enclosed chainguard
- Steel 102mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy nylon pedals
- Cro-mo bottom bracket axle
- Promax TX-107C alloy linear pull V brakes
- Composite brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy LA-07 single wall wheel rims
- Joytech wheel hubs
- Vee Rubber 14" x 1.75" knobbly tyres
- 450mm wide handlebars with 50mm rise
- Sealed headset
- Soft PVC mushroom grips
- Junior comfort saddle with rear bumper guard
- Alloy micro-adjust 27.2mm x 200mm seat post
- Stabilisers included
- Weight: 7.0kg
- Ridgeback recommended height: 100-110cm
- Ridgeback recommended age: 2-5 years
As your child graduates from stabilisers and onto the off-road, the Ridgeback MX14 will take them round the local park and beyond.
A lightweight aluminium frame keeps the MX14 nice and light, while a simple single speed transmission means they can focus on their balance, not which gear they are in.
Powerful alloy linear pull V brakes mean they stop the MX14 when they want, not when they ram your back wheel! The MX14 comes with removable stabilisers for those that need the extra support.
Finally, the fully enclosed chainguard will keep their clothes from getting completely tangled up and ruining your afternoon. The Ridgeback MX14 is a real kids mountain bike, for real mountain biking.
Free delivery on the Ridgeback MX14 red kids bike to most of the UK.