Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series heat-treated aluminium frame
- Suntour M3010A suspension fork with 40mm travel and alloy crown
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Shimano RevoShift gear selector
- Shimano 14-28T 6 speed freewheel
- KMC Z-7 chain for reliability
- Single 36T chainwheel
- Double sided chainguard
- Steel 140mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy nylon pedals
- Cro-mo bottom bracket axle
- Promax TX-107C alloy linear pull V brakes
- Tektro alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy LA-05 single wall wheel rims
- Joytech wheel hubs
- Kenda Psycho 20" x 2.00" tyres
- 540mm wide handlebars with 30mm rise
- Sealed headset
- Diamond file comfort grips
- Junior comfort saddle
- Alloy micro-adjust 27.2mm x 250mm seat post
- Gear guard included
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Ridgeback recommended height: 110-120cm
- Ridgeback recommended age: 3-6 years
The Ridgeback Harmony is a lightweight, yet rugged bike for 6 to 10 years old kids featuring a Suntour M3010A suspension fork for a smooth and confident ride.
The Harmony is perfectly proportioned to provide smaller riders the best comfort and control while enjoying their bikes. It is engineered to take the knocks and built to last.
Ridgeback kids bikes offer long term reliability, unbeatable value for money, as well as the necessary durability to allow them to be passed on to a second child.
Designed to meet the challenging demands of children, a close up look and a quick test ride of the Harmony will confirm why so many people choose Ridgeback when buying a kids bike.
Free delivery on the Ridgeback Harmony blue bike to most of the UK.