Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy frame with teardrop toptube & square downtube
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Single speed for uncomplicated fun
- 16T freewheel
- KMC chain for reliability
- Single 36T chainwheel
- Single sided chainguard
- 3 piece crank system
- Alloy 127mm crank arms
- Non-slip junior resin pedals with rubber inserts
- Fully adjustable bottom bracket
- Alloy V brakes with front brake modulator
- Alloy adjustable reach brake levers
- Black alloy single wall rims
- Steel 36h nutted hubs
- Narrow 18" x 1.50" black small block tyres
- 500mm wide, 30mm rise handlebars
- Dual compound handlebar grips
- Alloy allen key seat clamp
- 27.2mm x 230mm seat post
- Weight: 9.5kg
With a pattern inspired by the wild ocean waves, the Raleigh Zero 18 is the ultimate lightweight boys bike, designed in metallic champagne with red highlights.
The Zero 18 is developed on an aluminium frame with oversized hydro-formed tubes, resulting in a strong, yet lightweight frame. It also features a rigid front fork, which helps to improve balance and increase manoeuvrability.
Alloy wheel rims give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against, whilst narrow tyres with a modern small block tread pattern, make the Zero suitable for riding on all terrains, including traffic free paths, roads and light trails.
The Zero 18 also boasts a V brake modulator, which regulates the force applied to the front V brake, resulting in smoother braking. Finally, the frame graphics are under a clear lacquer coat, which means that the decals will remain undamaged for years.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Zero 18 champagne bike to most of the UK.