Key features include:
- Traditional lugged steel frame with low step-over top tube
- Lugged steel tapered rigid fork
- Sturmey Archer 3 speed gear system
- Sturmey Archer gear selector
- KMC chain for reliability
- Single 44T chainring
- Fully enclosed steel chainguard
- 170mm crank arms
- Alloy pedals with rubber grips
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro side pull brakes
- Alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy double wall rims
- Forged alloy wheel hubs
- Kenda 700c x 35c cream tyres
- Chrome plated swept back handlebars
- Duracork handlebar grips
- Bobbin comfort sprung vinyl saddle
- Alloy micro adjust seat post
- Painted steel full length steel mudguards with splashtails
- Colour coded rear luggage carrier
- Adjustable alloy kick stand
- Large chrome ding-dong bell
The Birdie is Bobbins signature bike and they have thousands of women swishing around town and along country lanes on its trademark lugged frame.
With no-fuss hub gears, mudguards and rear rack, the Birdie is practical, beautiful and magically smooth to ride.
Featuring sophisticated matt paintwork, cream tyres and a comfy Bobbin sprung saddle, the Birdie is a classic bike with soul.
Useful features like the full chainguard, keep your clothes intact on the way to the shops, while the upright riding position is great for seeing and being seen.
Free delivery on the Bobbin Birdie 3 700c teal bike to most of the UK.