Key features include:
- Slim, lightweight hi-tensile steel utility frame
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Shimano 7 speed gear system
- Shimano RapidFire gear selector
- Shimano 14-28T 7 speed cassette
- KMC chain for reliability
- Single 44T chainring
- Lipped chainwheel protection guard
- 170mm crank arms
- Alloy rat trap pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro alloy side pull brakes
- Alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy double wall rims
- Forged alloy wheel hubs
- Kenda 20" x 1" brown tyres with cream sidewalls
- Chrome plated handlebars
- Duracork handlebar grips
- Alloy quill handlebar stem
- Bobbin vinyl saddle
- Extra long 600mm alloy micro adjust seat post
- Full length mudguards with splashtails
- Removable chrome front luggage carrier
- Adjustable alloy kick stand
- Large chrome ding-dong bell
- Suitable for riders 152cm-190cm
The Bobbin Metric is a small wheeled utility bike, inspired by the Mini-velo adult bikes that are a huge trend in Japan, where they are stored in tiny apartments and used to zip around the city back alleys on errands.
It doesnt fold, which means the frame is elegantly slim, light and more rigid than a folder.
Fitted with a handy front rack (removable if you like), its surprisingly sporty and fast. The Metric is a one-size unisex machine that can be swapped between colleagues and family members.
Riding this bike will fill you with joy and make you look very cool indeed.
Free delivery on the Bobbin Metric bike to most of the UK.