Key features include:
- Cro-moly and hi-tensile steel urban gents frame
- Hi-tensile steel crown lugged tapered rigid fork
- Shimano Claris 16 speed gear system
- Shimano Claris RapidFire gear selectors
- Shimano 12-32T 8 speed cassette
- KMC chain for reliability
- Double 34/50T alloy chainset
- Alloy 170mm crank arms
- Alloy pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes
- Alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy aero double wall rims
- Forged alloy wheel hubs
- Kenda 700c x 32c brown wall tyres
- Alloy straight handlebars
- Duracork handlebar grips
- Alloy quill handlebar stem
- Bobbin vinyl sport saddle
- Alloy micro adjust seat post
- Full length chromoplastic mudguards with splashtails
- Adjustable alloy kick stand
- Weight: 13.9kg
The Bobbin Dark Star cuts through the cityscape with a technical set-up suited to distance commuting and trips out of town.
This bike is a great alternative to a boring old hybrid. It features a nimble steel frame, Shimano Claris 16 gears and smooth, yet hard stopping Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes.
The Dark Star features a cro-moly and hi-tensile steel frame, complete with mudguard and rack mounts. With flatter bars and a wide range of gears, it will get you up big hills, while the Kenda 700x32c tyres can tackle unruly city streets or country lanes.
Free delivery on the Bobbin Dark Star bike to most of the UK.