Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel traditional gents frame
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Shimano 7 speed gear system
- Shimano RapidFire gear selector
- Shimano 14-28T 7 speed cassette
- KMC chain for reliability
- Single 44T chainring
- Semi-enclosed steel chainguard
- 170mm crank arms
- Alloy pedals with rubber grips
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro alloy side pull brakes
- Alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy double wall rims
- Forged alloy wheel hubs
- Kenda 700c x 35c gum wall tyres
- Chrome plated swept back handlebars
- Duracork handlebar grips
- Bobbin comfort sprung vinyl saddle
- Alloy micro adjust seat post
- Full length steel mudguards with splashtails
- Adjustable alloy kick stand
- Large chrome ding-dong bell
The Bobbin Beat is your reliable, best mate of a bike. With a slim steel frame, Shimano 7 speed gears and practical Bobbin elements like a fitted chainguard and mudguards, this is your daily ride.
The Beat features neat Shimano RapidFire gears to get you over hills and chunky gumwall tyres to give a comfortable ride over potholes and rutted lanes.
The frame will fit a carrier rack or front crate, to carry beer or a small dog.
The Bobbin Beat is available in any colour, as long as its black, as Henry Ford would say.
Free delivery on the Bobbin Beat bike to most of the UK.