Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel traditional frame
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear selector
- 6 speed 14-28T freewheel
- KMC chain for reliability
- Single 46T chainring
- Colour coded semi-enclosed steel chainguard
- 170mm crank arms
- Thun sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy V brakes and levers with reach adjust
- Alloy double wall rims
- Front and rear 36h nutted wheel hubs
- Kenda 26" x 1.75" white wall tyres
- City style handlebars with comfort grips
- Short reach quill handlebar stem
- Comfort sprung saddle with chrome seat post
- Colour coded full length steel mudguards with rear splashtail
- Colour coded rear luggage carrier with bungee straps
- Alloy kick stand
- Weight: 14.0kg
Taking you back to the good old days of cycling, with all the modern technology, the Viking Westminster is the best value for money heritage bike out there.
It features Shimano 6 speed gears with a Thumshifter Plus lever for easier gear shifts, a Thun sealed cartridge bottom bracket system for a more durable drivetrain, and double wall alloy rims for a stronger wheelset.
The Viking Westminster - the perfect mix of classic looks, modern technology and value for money.
Free delivery on the Viking Westminster gents bike to most of the UK.