Key features include:
- Lightweight aluminium urban frame with replaceable gear dropout
- Alloy aero straight bladed fork
- Shimano Altus 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 7 speed 14-28T freewheel
- KMC chain for reliability
- Shimano triple 28/38/48T chainset
- Shimano alloy 170mm crank arms
- Dual density resin platform pedals
- Thun sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Clarks mechanical disc brakes brakes
- 140mm disc rotors
- Alloy double wall rims with CNC surfaces
- Quick release wheels
- Kenda 700c x 38c black tyres
- Zoom lo-rise 600mm wide handlebars
- Velo comfort grips
- Alloy adjustable A-head handlebar stem
- Velo trekking ergonomic sport urban saddle
- Quick release alloy micro-adjust seat post
- Full length chromoplastic mudguards with rear splashtail
- Alloy rear pannier carrier
- Weight: 16.8kg
Blending the speed and agility of a road racing bike with the comfort of a trekking bike gives you the combination of the Viking Urban Sport.
This is a bike that will make the commute to work or the trip into town for shopping seem more of an adventure.
The Viking Urban X offers comfort and speed, along with the components, style and build quality you can expect from a brand with such great history.
Free delivery on the Viking Urban X ladies commuter bike to most of the UK.