Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel traditional frame with low step-over top tube
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear selector
- 6 speed 14-28T freewheel
- KMC Z33 chain for reliability
- Single 42T chainring
- Colour coded enclosed steel chainguard
- 170mm crank arms
- Thun sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy V brakes and levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- 36h nutted wheel hubs
- Kenda 26" x 1.75" white wall tyres
- 580mm wide city style handlebars with ergonomic comfort grips
- Kalin short reach quill handlebar stem
- Ladies comfort sprung saddle
- Quick release seat post
- Colour coded full length steel mudguards
- Genuine lightweight wicker basket with handlebar straps
- Colour coded rear luggage carrier with bungee straps
- Adjustable alloy kick stand
Taking you back to the good old days of cycling, with all the modern technology, the all new Viking Belgravia 26 is the best value for money ladies heritage bike out there.
The Belgravia 26 has lots of cool features such as Shimano Thumbshifter Plus for easier gear shifts, Thun sealed cartridge bottom bracket system for a more durable drivetrain, and Kenda tyres for superior roadholding.
There are flexible luggage carrying options courtesy of a genuine wicker basket up front combined with luggage rack and bungee straps at the back.
The Viking Belgravia - the perfect mix of classic looks, modern technology and value for money.
Free delivery on the Viking Belgravia 26 blue bike to most of the UK.