Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel frame
- Hi-tensile steel straight blade fork
- Shimano Tourney 18 speed gear system
- Shimano RevoShift gear selectors
- Shimano 14-28T 6 speed freewheel
- KMC chain for reliability
- Triple 28/38/48T chainset
- Single plastic chainwheel guard
- 170mm crank arms
- Adjustable ball bearing bottom bracket
- Alloy linear pull V brakes
- Alloy brake levers
- Double wall alloy rims with CNC braking surfaces
- 36h nutted hubs
- 700 x 38c tyres
- 660mm wide lo-rise handlebars
- Quill stem with 80mm extension
- British Eagle comfort saddle
- Steel 25.4mm x 300mm seat post
- Weight: 14.4kg
The British Eagle Hydra gents is a great choice for anyone wanting to get themselves a new bike, but not wanting to spend over the odds.
Using Shimano 18 speed gears, powerful alloy V brakes and double wall 700c rims, this model offers amazing value for money.
Free delivery on the British Eagle Hydra gents bike to most of the UK.