Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel traditional frame with low step-over top tube
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Shimano RevoShift gear selector
- Shimano 6 speed 14-28T freewheel
- KMC Z33 chain for reliability
- Single 42T chainring
- Semi-enclosed colour coded steel chainguard
- 170mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy nylon resin pedals with heritage brown inserts
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy V brakes and levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- 36h nutted wheel hubs
- 26" x 1 3/8" (650A) cream wall tyres
- 610mm wide backswept handlebars
- Dual density handlebar grips
- Quill handlebar stem with 40mm extension
- British Eagle brown heritage saddle
- 25.4mm x 300mm seat post
- Colour coded full length steel mudguards
- Centre mount alloy kick stand
The adult British Eagle Bella 650 represents amazing value for money! With all the classy looks of much more expensive heritage bikes, the 26 x 1 3/8" wheel model also offers great quality components and comfortable contact points.
The 26 x 1 3/8" (650A) wheel size is slightly larger than a standard 26" wheel, making it better suited to a heritage style bike, because a larger wheel allows you to glide around town in style, without being too big that the bike is difficult to handle.
Fitted with 6 speed Shimano Revoshift gears, comfortable dual density grips, strong double wall alloy rims and a nice soft saddle, the Bella 650 is available in this subtle black colour, or a more vibrant blue version.
Free delivery on the British Eagle Bella 650 black bike to most of the UK.