Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel traditional frame with low step-over top tube
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear selector
- Shimano 6 speed 14-28T freewheel
- KMC Z33 chain for reliability
- Single 38T chainring
- Semi-enclosed colour coded steel chainguard
- 152mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy nylon resin pedals with heritage brown inserts
- Steel loose ball bottom bracket
- Alloy V brakes and levers
- Alloy single wall rims
- 36h nutted wheel hubs
- 24" x 1.75" gum wall tyres
- 560mm wide backswept handlebars with brown heritage grips
- Quill handlebar stem with 40mm extension
- British Eagle brown heritage saddle
- 25.4mm x 300mm seat post
- Colour coded full length steel mudguards
- Front rattan style basket with support stays
- Centre mount alloy kick stand
Heritage style bikes are all the craze! Their retro looks and modern specifications allow even the most fashion conscious to get out on a bike.
And its not only adults that want to look good, for riders aged approximately 8 years and up, British Eagle offer the Bella in an attractive 24" wheel version.
The Bella 24 includes colour co-ordinated mudguards and chainguard, a high quality rattan basket, comfortable grips and saddle, plus a trustworthy Shimano 6 speed gear system.
Free delivery on the British Eagle Bella 24 bike to most of the UK.