Key features include:
- Lightweight hydroformed multi-butted 6061 aluminium frame
- Hi-tensile steel tapered blade fork
- Shimano 14 speed gear system
- Shimano ST-A070 integrated gear selectors
- Shimano 14-28T 7 speed freewheel
- KMC HV-500 chain for reliability
- Double 34/50T chainset
- Alloy 170mm crank arms
- Resin pedals with toe clips and straps
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro R317 dual pivot caliper brakes with Q/R mechanisms
- Double wall alloy rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Alloy quick release hubs
- Kenda Kwest 700c x 28c tyres
- Alloy butted 360-380mm racing bars with 72mm reach & 120mm drop
- Semi-integrated A-headset system
- Alloy A-head stem with 70-80mm extension
- Velo cork tape
- Claud Butler Custom road saddle
- Alloy 27.2mm x 300mm micro-adjust seat post
- Weight: 12.1kg
Looking for a lightweight, robust road bike thatll see you through your weekly commute and weekend club ride?
The Claud Butler San Remo uses a lightweight, hydro-formed alloy frame with internal cable routing to offer clean lines and minimal drag.
The San Remo also features strong, deep profile double wall rims, reliable Shimano 14 speed gears, quick release alloy hubs, slightly wider 700 x 28C Kenda tyres and different handlebar widths to suit individual frame sizes.
This makes the San Remo a great value, well thought out road bike, that will turn the heads of riders on bikes twice the price!
Free delivery on the Claud Butler San Remo teal/silver bike to most of the UK.