Key features include:
- Lightweight hydroformed multi-butted 6061 aluminium frame
- Carbon fibre fork with internal cable routing
- Shimano Metrea 11 speed gear system
- Shimano Ultegra RapidFire Plus gear selector
- Shimano 11-32T 11 speed cassette
- KMC X11-1 chain for reliability
- Samos single 42T alloy chainset
- Single chainring guard
- Samos alloy 170mm crank arms
- Alloy pedals with toe clips
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes
- 160mm disc rotors
- Double wall disc specific alloy rims
- Alloy anodised quick release hubs
- Schwalbe Delta Cruiser K-Guard 700c x 32c tyres
- Alloy butted 680mm wide lo-rise handlebars with 10° backsweep
- Integrated A-headset system
- Alloy A-head stem with 90-110mm extension
- Velo triple density ergonomic grips
- Bar ends with anodized lock rings
- Selle Royal Asphalt saddle
- Alloy 27.2mm x 350mm micro-adjust seat post with 15mm offset
- Weight: 11.9kg
The Claud Butler Quest 11 is designed to be a fast, urban warrior. For those wanting a quick commuter bike, or are considering a road bike, but arent sold on the idea of skinny drop bars, the Quest 11 is the perfect solution.
It features a lightweight hydro-formed frame with internal cable routing, durable double wall alloy rims, easy to use and maintain Shimano Ultegra/Metrea drivetrain, Schwalbe Delta Cruiser tyres with puncture protection and a carbon fibre fork.
The Claud Butler Quest 11 will help you cut through rush hour traffic, with a big smile on your face!
Free delivery on the Claud Butler Quest 11 bike to most of the UK.