Key features include:
- Alloy multi-butted hydroformed frame with internal cable routing
- Suntour 3030 suspension fork with 75mm travel
- Shimano Altus 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire Plus gear selectors
- Shimano 12-32T 7 speed cassette
- KMC HV-500 chain for reliability
- Shimano triple 42/34/24T chainset
- Single plastic chainwheel guard
- Shimano alloy 170mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy nylon resin pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro MD-280 mechanical disc brakes
- 160mm disc rotors
- Shimano alloy brake levers
- Alloy double wall disc specific rims
- Quick release front & rear wheels
- 27.5" x 2.10" gumwall MTB tyres
- 720mm wide handlebars with 12.7mm rise and 9° back sweep
- A-head handlebar stem with 70mm extension and 10° rise
- Dual density comfort grips
- 1 1/8" semi-integrated A-head unit
- Claud Butler Custom MTB saddle
- Micro-adjust 30.9mm x 350-400mm seat post with 15mm offset
- Weight: 14.4kg
The Claud Butler Edge Pro certainly lives up to its name. Indeed, this bike looks better than some bikes twice its price!
In its modern black and green colour scheme, the race geometry multi-butted lightweight aluminium frame also includes slick internal cable routing to keep everything tucked away out of harms way.
From the widened 720mm cockpit, you have full control of the powerful Tektro disc brakes and 21 speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus drivetrain, meaning you have everything you need to get up to speed and back again as quick as you need.
Free delivery on the Claud Butler Edge Pro mountain bike to most of the UK.