Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series aluminium frame
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown straight bladed fork
- Shimano Tourney 18 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 14-28T 6 speed freewheel
- KMC Z-33 chain for reliability
- Triple 28/38/48T chainset
- Single sided chainguard
- Alloy 170mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy nylon resin pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy linear pull V brakes
- Shimano alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy double wall rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Quick release front hub
- 26" x 2.10" lightweight MTB tyres
- 660mm wide handlebars with 30mm rise and 10° back sweep
- Quill type handlebar stem with 90mm extension and 10° rise
- Dual density comfort grips
- 1 1/8" threaded headset
- Claud Butler Custom MTB saddle
- 27.2mm x 350mm seat post
- Weight: 13.5kg
Claud Butler bridges the gap between hybrid style bikes and mountain bikes beautifully with the all new Edge.
The Claud Butler Edge offers great value for money, but is also a versatile bike that can handle all sorts of terrain, conditions and riding environments.
If you want a bike to get to and from work or school, but also prefer taking the dirt track home instead of the main road, this is a great option.
Using traditional and robust 26" double wall alloy mountain bike wheels, all terrain tyres, reliable 18 speed Shimano gears and Claud Butler's exclusive alloy frame, the Edge is a great all rounder.
Free delivery on the Claud Butler Edge ladies mountain bike to most of the UK.