Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series aluminium frame
- Zoom suspension fork with 50mm travel
- Shimano Tourney 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire Plus gear selectors
- Shimano 12-32T 7 speed cassette
- KMC Z-50 chain for reliability
- Triple 28/38/48T chainset
- Single sided chainguard
- Alloy 170mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy nylon resin pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy linear pull V brakes
- Shimano alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy double wall rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Quick release front hub
- 26" x 2.10" lightweight MTB tyres
- 680mm wide handlebars with 30mm rise and 10° back sweep
- A-head handlebar stem with 70mm extension and 10° rise
- Dual density comfort grips
- 1 1/8" A-head headset
- Claud Butler Custom MTB saddle
- Micro-adjust 27.2mm x 350mm seat post
- Weight: 14.0kg
With frame sizes ranging from 14" to 22" the Dawes Edge HT caters for everyone from teenagers and above.
Using the same, lightweight alloy frame to its little sibling, the Edge, this model is treated not only to a Zoom suspension fork up front, but also 21 speed Shimano gears, EZ Fire Plus shifters and a more durable cassette freewheel.
Still offering great value, the Dawes Edge HT has the spec to handle more rough and tumble.
Free delivery on the Claud Butler Edge HT gents bike to most of the UK.