Key features include:
- Alloy multi-butted hydroformed frame with internal cable routing
- Suntour XCT-HLO suspension fork, 100mm travel, hydraulic lockout
- Shimano Altus 24 speed gear system
- Shimano RapidFire Plus gear selectors
- Shimano 12-32T 8 speed cassette
- KMC Z-7 chain for reliability
- Shimano triple 42/34/24T chainset
- Single plastic chainwheel guard
- Shimano alloy 170mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy nylon resin pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes
- 160mm disc rotors
- Shimano alloy brake levers
- Alloy double wall disc specific rims
- Quick release front & rear wheels
- Kenda Honey badger 29.5" x 2.05" gumwall MTB tyres
- 720mm wide handlebars with 12.7mm rise and 9° back sweep
- A-head handlebar stem with 70mm extension and 10° rise
- Dual density comfort grips
- 1 1/8" semi-integrated A-head unit
- Claud Butler Custom MTB saddle
- Micro-adjust 30.9mm x 350mm seat post with 15mm offset
- Weight: 15.0kg
The Claud Butler Alpina 29 is an awesome machine. Not only does it look great, thanks to its high quality paint job, aggressive geometry and clean looking internal cable routing, but it also performs amazingly well thanks to its well thought out spec.
Bolted onto an exclusive, hydro-formed alloy frame is SR Suntours 100mm travel XCT suspension fork, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, 24 speed Shimano drivetrain and a host of other high quality components.
All this will make your experience on the Alpina, fast, comfortable and most of all, fun!
Free delivery on the Claud Butler Alpina 29 mountain bike to most of the UK.