Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel frame
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown fork
- Shimano Tourney 18 speed gear system
- Shimano Revoshifter gear selectors
- Shimano 14-28T 6 speed freewheel
- KMX HV-408 chain for reliability
- Triple 48/38/28T chainset
- Semi-enclosed chainguard
- Alloy 170mm crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy linear pull V brakes
- Alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Double wall alloy rims with CNC braking surfaces
- 700c x 35c tyres
- 620mm wide handlebars with 30mm rise and 30° backsweep
- Quill handlebar stem with 90mm extension and 25° rise
- Dawes Custom trekking saddle
- 25.4mm x 300mm alloy seat post
- Chromoplastic full length mudguards with splashtails
- Steel rear luggage carrier
- Weight: 16.6kg
The Dawes Sahara is a classic city/trekking bike. With its subtle, clean looks and high quality components, its also built to last.
Using Shimano Revoshift 18 speed gears, full length mudgards and solid rear rack, the Sahara is ready to go.
With an extra low step-through frame, its ideal for people new to the sport or, the casual rider.
Free delivery on the Dawes Sahara bike to most of the UK.