Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series aluminium frame
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown fork
- Shimano Tourney 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 12-32T 7 speed cassette
- KMX HV-500 chain for reliability
- Shimano alloy triple 48/38/28T chainset
- Semi-enclosed chainguard
- Shimano alloy 170mm crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy linear pull V brakes
- Shimano alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Double wall alloy rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Schwalbe Road Cruiser 700c x 35c tyres with Kevlar Guard
- 620mm wide handlebars with 30mm rise and 15° backsweep
- Alloy adjustable quill handlebar stem with 90-110mm extension
- Dawes Custom trekking saddle
- Alloy micro-adjust 27.2mm x 350mm seat post
- Chromoplastic full length mudguards with splashtails
- Alloy rear luggage carrier with elastomer straps
- Alloy centre mount kick stand
- Weight: 15.0kg
The Dawes Mojave gents is an ideal trekking bike which offers durability, practicality and comfort.
The adjustable handlebar stem allows you to easily adapt your riding position, whilst the Schwalbe puncture resitant tyres allow you to keep on riding without the worry of a flat.
The Shimano chainset and 21 speed gears take care of the transmission and a comfort saddle, coupled with a micro-adjust seatpost, add even further adjustablility.
This all adds up to a bike that you can depend on for a long and comfortable ride, whatever the conditions.
Free delivery on the Dawes Mojave gents bike to most of the UK.