Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series aluminium frame
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown fork
- Shimano Tourney 18 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 14-28T 6 speed freewheel
- KMX HV-408 chain for reliability
- Shimano alloy triple 48/38/28T chainset
- Semi-enclosed chainguard
- Shimano alloy 170mm crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy linear pull V brakes
- Shimano alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Double wall alloy rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Kenda Eurotrek 700c x 38c tyres
- 620mm wide handlebars with 30mm rise and 15° backsweep
- Quill handlebar stem with 75-90mm extension and 25° rise
- Dawes Custom trekking saddle
- 27.2mm x 300mm alloy seat post
- Chromoplastic full length mudguards with splashtails
- Steel rear luggage carrier
- Weight: 15.1kg
The Dawes Mirage low step frame is ideal for riders to slide on and off, and being built using lightweight alloy, its also nice and lightweight.
There are also other little upgrades such as the Shimano EZ Fire shifters, Shimano alloy chainset and Kenda Eurotrek tyres.
All of which add up to a very reliable contender for your trekking to begin.
Free delivery on the Dawes Mirage ladies bike to most of the UK.