Key features include:
- Oversize aluminium triple triangle frame with gusseted down tube
- Suntour XCT suspension fork, 80mm travel, preload & lockout
- Shimano Acera 24 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 8 speed cassette
- KMC HV-410 150 link & KMC Z-72 108 link chains
- Front chainset: Prowheel 42T single with chainring chainguard
- Rear chainset: Prowheel 24/34T/42T triple
- 170mm alloy crank arms
- Alloy platform pedals with integrated reflectors
- Eccentric sealed bottom bracket for correct chain tension
- Tektro mechanically actuated disc brakes
- Shimano alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Simmonsohn alloy double wall rims with CNC braking surfaces
- KT alloy quick release hubs
- Stainless steel black spokes with 13G brass nipples
- Schwalbe Marathon 26" x 2.00" tyres with puncture protection
- Front handlebar: Zoom alloy o/size 640mm wide, 6° back sweep
- Rear handlebar: Zoom alloy 640mm wide, 10° back sweep
- Front handlebar stem: Zoom alloy oversize 110mm length
- Rear handlebar stem: Zoom alloy with adjustable length
- FSA A-head type full bearing with 3 alloy headset spacers
- Gel comfort ergonomic 120mm wide grips
- Front saddle: WTB Speedsport
- Rear saddle: WTB Comfort V Sport
- Zoom alloy micro-adjust seat posts (300mm front, 350mm rear)
- Weight: 21.8kg
Frame size options: 16" rear (19" front) or 18" rear (21" front)
The Stavanger from Simmonsohn's Mountain Series is the perfect tandem bike for younger couples who enjoy cycling on a regular basis.
The Stavanger is built around Simmonsohns triple triangle aluminium mountain series frame. The new frame design results in a low step over height for the stoker position.
Up front is an adjustable Suntour suspension fork, allowing fine tuning to iron out the bumps, or firm them up to eat up the miles on the black stuff. Schwalbe Marathon tyres give excellent control on the road or tracks.
Free delivery on the Simmonsohn Stavanger tandem bike to most of the UK.