Key features include:
- Super lightweight double butted 6061 alloy frame
- Lightweight alloy fork
- Shimano Claris 8 speed gear system
- Shimano Claris integrated STI gear selector
- Shimano 12-32T 8 speed cassette
- KMC chain for reliability
- Alloy single 36T chainset
- Single sided chainguard
- Alloy 140mm crank arms
- Steel & nylon resin road pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro Kanti alloy cantilever brakes
- Shimano Claris alloy brake levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- Alloy quick release hubs
- Kenda Road 24" x 1.00" tyres
- Kenda Cross 24" x 1 1/8" tyres (extra set)
- Alloy junior 340mm wide drop handlebars
- Integrated A-head featuring alloy adjustable height stem
- Cuda Custom Jr. saddle
- Alloy micro-adjust quick release seat post
- Seat tube length: 365mm
- Top tube length: 449mm
- Saddle height: min 71cm - max 89cm
- Weight: 9.0kg
The Cuda Performance range is Cuda bikes' newest creation. The bikes focus on light weight and performance. Each bike in the Cuda Performance range features a double butted lightweight aluminium frame and a selection of great components.
The Cuda CP24R is Cuda's smallest road bike. It features narrow and shallow drop bars with a Shimano Claris STI shifter. Cuda's geometry is designed to not overstretch the rider, making the bike easier to control.
All the tubing on the frame has been carefully selected to reduce weight. The CP24R is supplied with road and cross tyres so that the bike can be used on and off road easily.
Your junior rider won't get much more of a better start to racing than this. With perfectly sized components to compensate for the shorter riders arms and legs, it allows them to get out and enjoy some fast rides!
Free delivery on the Cuda CP24R bike to most of the UK.