Key features include:
- Super lightweight double butted 6061 alloy frame
- Lightweight alloy fork
- Shimano 7 speed gear system
- Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear selector
- Shimano 12-32T 7 speed cassette
- KMC chain for reliability
- Alloy single 32T chainset
- Single sided chainguard
- Alloy 127mm crank arms
- Steel & nylon resin road pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro alloy V brakes
- Tektro junior specific alloy brake levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- Alloy quick release hubs
- Kenda 'Small Block 8' 20" x 1 1/8" tyres
- Kenda Road 20" x 1.00" tyres (extra set)
- Cuda Custom handlebars
- Soft compound handlebar grips
- Integrated A-head featuring alloy adjustable height stem
- Cuda Custom Jr. saddle
- Alloy micro-adjust quick release seat post
- Seat tube length: 310mm
- Top tube length: 424mm
- Saddle height: min 64cm - max 72cm
- Weight: 8.2kg
The Cuda Performance range is Cuda bikes' newest creation. The bikes focus on light weight and performance. Each bike in the Cuda Performance range features a double butted lightweight aluminium frame and a selection of great components.
The Cuda CP20R is a 20 wheel road bike, ideal for children around 4 to 4 5 (120cm to 135cm) tall. The CP20R uses Cuda's own 2 in1 flat bar rather than traditional drop handlebars.
This is thought to be a safer option for riders of this age, as their hands are not big enough to operate integrated drop bar STI levers. Equipped with Shimano 7 speed gears, it offers plenty of range for various inclines.
Both cross and road tyres are supplied with the bike so that it can be used comfortably on or off road. A double butted alloy frame and fork is light and maneuverable, bringing the bike in at just 8.2kg.
Free delivery on the Cuda CP20R bike to most of the UK.