Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel junior Y frame
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown curved blade tapered fork
- Single speed for simple, uncomplicated cycling
- Single 16T freewheel
- Single 36T chainring
- Fully enclosed chainguard with matching decals
- One piece crank system
- Safe but grippy colour coded nylon resin pedals
- Steel loose ball bottom bracket
- Steel V brakes
- Colour coded steel wheel rims
- 28h steel wheel hubs
- Knobbly 16" x 2.10" pink line tyres
- 500mm wide, 45mm rise handlebars
- Handlebar stem safety pad
- Princess themed cushioned junior saddle
- 25.4mm x 200mm seat post
- Front & rear mini mudguards
- Rear mount doll carrier
- Colour coded detachable stabilisers
- Sparkly handlebar tassels
- Weight: 11.1kg
Offering a practical frame, girly accessories and reliable components, the cute little Dawes Princess 16 is perfect for a family day out, or cycling around your local area.
The attractive paint job and bar end tassels are sure to turn heads, whilst the economical steel frame help keep costs down.
The Princess also features colour co-ordinated stabilisers, a fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes and curious fingers safe, a handlebar stem cover
and of course, a dolly carrier!
Free delivery on the Dawes Princess 16 bike to most of the UK.