Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel junior Y frame
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown straight blade fork
- Single speed for simple, uncomplicated cycling
- Single 16T freewheel
- Single 26T chainring
- Fully enclosed chainguard with matching decals
- One piece crank system
- Safe but grippy colour coded nylon resin pedals
- Steel loose ball bottom bracket
- Steel caliper brakes
- Colour coded steel wheel rims
- 16h steel wheel hubs
- Knobbly 12" x 2.25" pink line tyres
- 500mm wide, 100mm rise handlebars
- Handlebar stem safety pad
- Princess themed cushioned junior saddle
- 25.4mm x 150mm seat post
- Front & rear mini mudguards
- Rear mount doll carrier
- Colour coded detachable stabilisers
- Sparkly handlebar tassels
- Weight: 9.8kg
Offering a practical frame, girly accessories and reliable components, the cute little Dawes Princess 12 is perfect for a family day out, or cycling around your local area.
The attractive paint job and bar end tassels are sure to turn heads, whilst the economical steel frame help keep costs down.
The Princess also features colour co-ordinated stabilisers, a fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes and curious fingers safe, a handlebar stem cover
and of course, a dolly carrier!
Free delivery on the Dawes Princess 12 bike to most of the UK.