Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series aluminium frame
- Hi-tensile steel straight blade fork
- Shimano Tourney 18 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 14-28T 6 speed freewheel
- KMC chain for reliability
- Triple 24/34/42T chainset
- Single sided chainguard
- 170mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy nylon resin pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy V brakes
- Alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy double wall rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Quick release front hub
- Nutted rear wheel hub
- 26" x 1.95" white line MTB tyres
- 620mm wide lo rise handlebars
- Alloy A-head handlebar stem with 60mm extension
- Dawes cushioned junior saddle
- 27.2mm x 350mm seat post
- Suitable for ages 9+
- Weight: 13.4kg
The Dawes Paris 26 is ideally suited to riders who don't need a suspension fork,
and prefer the softer approach to cycling.
But don't let that fool you into thinking it's a delicate machine. Using a robust, yet lightweight alloy frame, quality components and Shimano 18 speed gearing, the Paris 26 is an easy to use, reliable bike.
It also looks fantastic, in its classy light blue paint finish. The Dawes Paris 26 is suitable for riders from 9 years and upwards, but is also suitable for petite adults as well.
Free delivery on the Dawes Paris 26 mountain bike to most of the UK.