Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel junior style heritage frame
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown curved blade fork
- Single speed for simple, uncomplicated cycling
- Single 16T freewheel
- Single 32T chainring
- Semi-enclosed chainguard with matching decals
- One piece crank system
- Safe but grippy colour coded nylon resin pedals
- Steel loose ball bottom bracket
- Steel V brakes
- Alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy single wall rims
- 28h nutted hubs
- 18" x 2.125" tyres
- 560mm wide, 130mm rise handlebars
- Cushioned junior saddle
- 25.4mm x 200mm seat post
- Steel colour coded full length mudguards
- Brown metal junior basket
- Weight: 11.3kg
Dawes' range of Duchess heritage bikes have been a hit across the UK. Offering practical frames, trendy accessories and reliable components, theyre perfect for the daily trip to the shops, or taking the scenic route home.
For all those young ladies wanting to ride out with mum, Dawes have created the Lil Duchess 18 to follow in those exact same footsteps.
Free delivery on the Dawes Lil Duchess 18 bike to most of the UK.