Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy 6061 series extra-low step over frame
- Replaceable gear hanger
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Shimano 7 speed gear system
- Shimano RevoShift gear selector
- Shimano 7 speed 14-28T freewheel
- KMC Z-50 chain for reliability
- Single 42T chainring
- Colour coded enclosed steel chainguard
- 170mm crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy V brakes and levers
- Forme alloy double wall rims with CNC braking surfaces
- 36h nutted alloy wheel hubs
- Kenda 26" x 1.75" cream wall tyres
- 545mm wide city style handlebars with ergonomic comfort grips
- Short reach quill handlebar stem
- Selle Royal comfort saddle
- Alloy micro-adjust seat post
- Colour coded full length steel mudguards
- Large wicker style basket with dedicated support
- Colour coded rear luggage carrier
- Alloy kick stand
- Weight: 14kg
Edale Village lies within the Dark Peak area of the Peak District National Park, bathed in the beauty of the surrounding hillsides.
The stylish extra-low step Edale frame, accompanied by full length mudguards to protect you from puddles, slots perfectly into your active lifestyle by blending function, fashion and comfort into a classical bike built to put a smile on your face.
The Forme Edale makes an ideal shopping companion, equipped with a large capacity supported basket up front, with a luggage carrier at the back.
The lightweight aluminium frame features a high rise front end for a relaxed and upright riding position. Full length mudguards protect against the elements whilst the enclosed chain guard protects your clothing against the drivetrain.
Free delivery on the Forme Edale blue bike to most of the UK.