Key features include:
- Lightweight 7005 series alloy frame
- Suntour M3010 front suspension fork
- Shimano Tourney 6 speed gear system
- Shimano 6 speed Revoshift gear selector
- Shimano 6 speed freewheel
- Prowheel junior single chainset
- Tektro alloy V style brakes
- Alloy formula hubs with alloy wheels rims
- Kenda 20" x 2.1" ATB tyres
- Junior ATB riser handlebars
- Quill style handlebar stem
- Junior ATB saddle with alloy micro adjust seatpost
- Weight: 13.2 kgs
The Land Rover Cordonza is light, yet strong. Its geometry allows lots of growth whilst still being a good fit.
The Cordonza has true off road capability with alloy brakes and levers and
Shimano 6 speed gears.
Suntour suspension forks and the use of lightweight 7005 alloy are features that indicate the superior quality throughout.
The Cordonza is also supplied with a good quality alloy centre mount kick stand.
Free delivery on the Land Rover Cordonza bike to most of the UK.