Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy frame with integrated foot plates
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Single speed gearing, for uncomplicated cycling
- Alloy wheel rims
- Front and rear steel wheel hubs
- Kenda K-841 12" x 2.125" tyres
- Steel flat bar handlebars with soft compound grips
- Juniour saddle with grab handle
- Weight: 7.5kg
The Cuda range starts with the Runner balance bike. Balance bikes are a great way at helping children to develop their balance on two wheels. Also they can be used for children who are too small for a pedal bike.
The Cuda Runner girls balance bike features a new longer and lower geometry creating a more stable ride to improve confidence and balance. These two attributes together prepare your child for a pedal bike making that transistion a lot easier.
This balance bike also features Kenda tyres which have low rolling resistance. The saddle is also scaled down and come with an integrated handle for adults to assist the child whilst riding, or for carrying the bike.
Free delivery on the Cuda Runner girls bike to most of the UK.