Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy MTB frame
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Shimano Revoshit gear selector
- 3 piece steel 127mm crankset
- Alloy V-brakes and levers
- Alloy wheel rims
- Front and rear steel wheel hubs
- Kenda K-832 20" x 2.10" tyres
- Steel 25mm rise handlebars and colour co-ordinated grips
- Junior saddle with micro adjust seat post
- Weight: 10.9kg
The next step up from the Cuda Blox is the Mayhem. With the adventures getting longer, it is now time to introduce gears - all 6 of them, which are controlled by the reliable Shimano Revoshifters.
Combine this with the new smaller crank size and a slightly knobbly Kenda tyre means they can start to test out new terrains. The alloy V-brakes and levers also provide better stopping power when needed.
The lightweight Cuda Mayhem boys green bike also features a micro adjust seat post to reduce weight and allow you to adjust the bike to fit the rider. Also the quick release seat clamp allows for easy saddle height adjustment.
You have to keep cycling fun, and a challenge - and the Cuda Mayhem bikes are ready for this!
Free delivery on the Cuda Mayhem boys green bike to most of the UK.