Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy MTB frame
- Front Zoom suspension fork
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Shimano Revoshit gear selector
- 3 piece steel 127mm crankset
- Alloy V-brakes and levers
- Alloy wheel rims
- Front and rear steel wheel hubs
- Kenda K-832 20" x 2.10" tyres
- Steel 25mm rise handlebars and soft compound grips
- Junior saddle with micro adjust seat post
- Weight: 13.2kg
If you want to take it up a level then the Kinetic range has all the features that you will find on the Mayhem with an added suspension fork which gives an extra level of comfort and performance on those off road rides.
The Cuda Kinetic 20 boys bike has a lightweight alloy frame and is equipped with 6 speed Shimano gear system to help those young explorers over multiple terrains.
The Kinetic comes fitted with a micro adjust seat post so you can set up the bike to perfectly suit the rider. In addition it comes with a quick release seat clamp for easy saddle height adjustment.
Free delivery on the Cuda Kinetic 20 boys bike to most of the UK.