Key features include:
- Dawes heritage style chromoly frame
- Chromoly unicrown fork
- Shimano Altus 9 speed gear system
- Shimano Altus RapidFire gear selector
- Shimano 11-32T 9 speed cassette
- KMC Z9 chain
- Prowheel single 42T chainset
- Prowheel 170mm alloy crank arms
- Alloy platform pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano full alloy brake levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- Alloy quick release hubs
- Schwalbe Citizen 700c x 37c tyres
- 610mm wide alloy city bars with lock-on grips
- Alloy A-head stem with 90mm extension
- Dawes comfort saddle
- Alloy micro adjust 27.2mm x 350mm seat post
- Full length steel mudguards with rear splashtail
- Alloy centre mount kickstand
- Weight: 14.5kg
A true mixture of new and old. The Dawes Espresso is modelled on a traditional gents bike, but is fitted with all the mod cons.
Shimano Altus 9 speed gears, coupled with a Rapidfire shifter, take care of the hills, whilst the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes bring everything to a standstill with ease.
This bike looks like a traditional, stylish, "fashion" bike, but has all the pedigree of an everyday commuter. The mudguards fitted as standard, ensure that you and your clothes arrive looking clean and dry.
If you need a bit of a pick-me-up in the morning, we recommend an Espresso!
Free delivery on the Dawes Espresso bike to most of the UK.