Key features include:
- Dawes Heritage style steel frame
- Steel brazed crown fork
- Shimano 7 speed gear system
- Shimano SIS Thumbshift gear selector
- Shimano 12-32T 7 speed cassette
- KMC HV-500 chain
- Prowheel single 42T chainset
- Semi-enclosed colour coded chainguard
- Prowheel 170mm crank arms
- Alloy pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro caliper brakes
- Tektro full alloy brake levers
- Alloy double wall rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Alloy nutted wheel hubs
- Kenda Kosmos 700c x 32c white wall tyres
- 610mm wide back sweep handlebars
- Duracork comfort grips
- Alloy 80mm quill handlebar stem
- Dawes sprung comfort saddle
- Alloy micro adjust 27.2mm x 300mm seat post
- Colour coded steel heritage style full length mudguards
- Double front basket system: Wicker basket inside a steel basket
- Colour coded steel rear luggage carrier
- Alloy centre mount kick stand
- Ding dong bell
- Weight: 17kg
The Dawes Duchess has been leading the way in heritage style, comfort bikes for several years now. This new version has been upgraded to include a colour coded rear carrier and double basket system.
Why do I need two baskets I hear you say? When you stop off at your local shop and want to remove your normal basket fitted to your handlebars, you need to unclip it from a mounting bracket. Not very elegant at all.
With Dawes' new double basket design, the steel basket stays securely on the bike at all times, and the stylish wicker basket with carry handle, slips out of its holder with ease, allowing you to quickly, easily and elegantly use it for your shopping.
Mix with that the new metallic paint job and reliable Shimano gearing, and you have the perfect recipe for a smooth ride.
Free delivery on the Dawes Duchess 700c blue bike to most of the UK.