Key features include:
- Dawes heritage style 6061 series alloy frame
- Alloy unicrown fork
- Shimano Altus 9 speed gear system
- Shimano Altus RapidFire gear selector
- Shimano 11-32T 9 speed cassette
- KMC Z9 chain
- Prowheel single 42T chainring
- Prowheel 170mm alloy crank arms
- Alloy platform pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro alloy cantilever brakes
- Tektro full alloy brake levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- Alloy hubs with allen bolt fixing
- Schwalbe Fat Frank 700x x 50c brown tyres
- 620mm wide alloy flat bars with lock-on grips
- Alloy A-head stem with 90mm extension
- Dawes comfort saddle
- Alloy micro adjust 27.2mm x 350mm seat post
- Weight: 12kgs
The Dawes Corretto is in a class of its own. Using a lightweight alloy frame to keep weight down, this stylish bike is designed for trendy city dwellers and Sunday trundlers alike.
With Shimano Altus 9 speed gears, Schwalbe Fat Frank tyres and high quality polished componentry, the Dawes Corretto rides as well as it looks!
Free delivery on the Dawes Corretto bike to most of the UK.