Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series heat treated butted aluminium frame
- Carbon fibre fork with mudguard eyelets
- Shimano Tiagra 20 speed gear system
- Shimano Tiagra integrated gear selectors
- Shimano 11-25T 10 speed cassette
- Shimano Tiagra 50/34T triple chainset
- Shimano 170mm alloy crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Shimano Tiagra dual pivot caliper brakes
- Shimano R501 aero rims
- Alloy quick release hubs
- Schwalbe Lugano 700c x23c road tyres with Kevlar Guard
- Kalloy anatomic handlebars
- Kalloy A-head stem
- DDK Thor race saddle
Please note: This particular model doesn't come with pedals.
The Roux Vercors R9 features a lightweight 6061 series heat treated butted aluminium frame. The butting process reduces alloy wall thickness in less critical areas.
This reduces the weight of the frame and also alters the way the frame rides.
It becomes more compliant and responsive.
The Vercors R9 has an uncompromising specification, with a full Shimano Tiagra groupset including brakes, Shimano wheels and Schwalbe tyres.
Free delivery on the Roux Vercors R9 bike to most of the UK.