Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 heat treated aluminium frame
- Cro-moly steel rigid fork
- Shimano Altus 7 speed gear system
- Shimano Revo Shift gear selector
- Shimano 14-28T freewheel
- KMC Z-610 chain
- Samox alloy 42T single chainset
- Alloy 170mm crank arms
- Resin metro pedals
- VP sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro 900-A alloy caliper brakes
- Promax alloy brake levers
- Ryde Big Bull double wall alloy rims with CNC sides
- Joytech alloy nutted hubs
- Vee Tire Co Speedster puncture resistant 700 x 40c tyres
- Swept back 595mm wide riser handlebars with retro comfort grips
- Quill type handlebar stem
- Ridgeback custom riveted saddle
- Micro-adjust alloy seat post
- Colour coded full length mudguards
- Colour coded rear luggage carrier
- Alloy kickstand
- Weight: 14.95kg
The Ridgeback Tradition is a prime example of taking a classic design and improving it, without losing any of the original charm.
With a distinctive high at the front design, a long stainless steel stem and a swept back riser bar, the Tradition puts the rider within easy reach of the controls and offers a quintessential upright cycling experience.
Specified with straightforward low maintenance technology, the Traditions characteristically compliant ride has been further enhanced by Schwalbe puncture resistant tan coloured tyres.
It's light and comfortable with the riding position of an old-fashioned town bike.
Ridgeback Tradition - travel in elegance and style.
Free delivery on the Ridgeback Tradition gents green bike to most of the UK.