Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 heat treated aluminium frame
- Cro-moly steel rigid fork
- Shimano Acera 24 speed gear system
- Shimano Rapid Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 11-32T cassette
- Shimano HG40
- Shimano FC-M631 48/38/28T triple chainset
- Shimano 170mm crank arms
- Nylon street pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Shimano M355 hydraulic disc brakes
- Alex Ace-19 double wall alloy eyeletted rims
- Shimano RM35 CL quick release hubs
- Continental Contact 700 x 32c tyres
- Alloy 580mm wide lo-rise handlebars with triple density ergonomi
- Alloy multi-position handlebar stem
- City Comfort 2 saddle
- Micro-adjust 27.2mm seat post
- Weight: 12.3kg
The Ridgeback Vanteo is part of Ridgeback's best selling commuter category,
the Metro series.
It is stylish and adaptable, with the durability needed for everyday use. A short test ride of one of these benchmark commuter hybrids will confirm why this category is so popular.
With the strength of a mountain bike, new and improved geometry and fast rolling 700c wheels, the Vanteo's sleek aluminium frame provides a responsive, yet resilient ride.
The use of wide ratio Shimano componentry, puncture resistant tyres and ergonomic triple density grips ensure that a Ridgeback Vanteo is the ideal bike to get you from A to B.
Free delivery on the Ridgeback Vanteo gents bike to most of the UK.