Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series heat treated aluminium frame
- Hi-tensile steel fork for strength
- Shimano 21 speed gear system
- Shimano ST-EF51 gear shifters
- Shimano 12-32t 7 speed cassette
- KMC Z51 chain
- Samox SAC26-625 42/32/22 chainset
- Shimano FD-TX51 front derailleur
- Shimano RD-TX55 rear derailleur
- Alloy V-brakes
- LA-05 Aluminium 36h rims
- VeeRubber 26 x 2.00 tyres
- 6061 aluminium XC Riser 31.8mm bars
- Alloy A-head SL stem with sealed headset
- Diamond file comfort bar grips
- Terrain XC Kevlar saddle
- Weight: 12.5kg
A robust all-rounder, self-assured on rough terrain yet comfortably balanced on family rides along canal towpaths. Fitted with fast rolling tyres and wide ratio gearing makes it ideal for single-track adventures.
Built with go anywhere ability, a Ridgeback Dual Track is as strong as it is agile whether negotiating a twisty trail or enjoying a leisurely ride in the park.
Free delivery on the Ridgeback MX2 gents red mountain bike to most of the UK.