Key features include:
- Genesis Mjölnir seamless double-butted chromoly frame
- Unicrown Cr-Mo disc fork
- Shimano Nexus 8sp hub gears
- Microshift BS-N08 (Inter 8) bar-end shifter
- Samox AF13-142A-BG20, 42T chainset
- Shimano SM-GEAR, 20T rear cassette
- FSA TH-857 semi-cartridge headset
- KMC X1 (3/32") chain
- VP-383S pedals with toeclips
- Sealed cartidge BB - TH BB-7420ST, 68x122.5mm
- Promax Render disc brakes
- 160mm rotors & Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless outer
- Promax BL-253 brake levers
- WTB ST i-19 wheelset - tubeless compatible
- Joytech 6-bolt disc hubs
- Shimano SG-C6000-8D Nexus 8sp rear hub
- Continental Sport Contact II SL, 700x35c tyres
- Genesis road compact (D125 x R70) handlebars
- Genesis Road, +/-7° stem
- Genesis road saddle
- Genesis cork gel grips
- Genesis road, 27.2 x 350mm seat post
- Weight: 13.2kg
The Day One 20 brings brings a single, ultra-efficient optimised chainline and adds the practicality of Shimano's Nexus 8sp internal geared hub with its wide-range gearing and sealed-from-the-elements drivetrain.
Returning a similar range to a conventional double setup (30-92 gear inches) and with mounts for racks both front and rear, the Day One 20 is the ideal low-maintenance workhorse.
Beautifully simplistic and 100% functional, you'll struggle to find a more maintenance-friendly geared bike.
Free delivery on the Genesis Day One 20 bike to most of the UK.